Friday, January 21, 2011

the double room!

some photos here to show ya my room...XD it is really messed up! XD..
so this is how to room looked like when i first got in..
clean

neat

tidy

but after me and my roommates unpacked all our stuffs, thing changed~~

there we have our timetables on the back of the door

and then we relocated all the furnitures,XD...and my little corner is just so messy.

and heres my bed,XD

and my wardrobe.

and for now, take a look at my roommates stuffs,hahahaha, very imba and sick....
 
as you can see, a TV , a fridge, microwave oven, printer, xbox 360,
 wii, new laptop, Ps2 and an audio system

here is a closer look at his stuffs, he alone owns 4 gaming systems, imba~

and he brought some decorations

some nice glasses 

and yay, a sexy and hot playboy calender!!!

one more thing that you would never be able to imagine is that
he brought his own bed! and here it is! thats why i have 2 mattresses

its so cool!!!

this is the wardrobe, quite big, beh pai~~~

my corner,XD

yay, welcome to MoreHouse room 125, shawn and landon are at your service,XD

just get your ass in, come on!


3 comments: